We have a lot of English tours in Helsinki Walk Festival this year.
- KALLIO ZIGZAG. Take a walk through Kallio’s undiscovered history, architecture, people, sights, cafés and restaurants. Saturday 5.9. at 16.00 and Sunday 13.9. at 16.00.
- ENCHANTING HAKUNILA MANOR AND ITS SURROUNDINGS. Hakunila Manor (Håkansbölen kartano) is a true hidden gem in the heart of urban nature. Wednesday 2.9. at 17.00, Friday 4.9. at 13.00, Wednesday 9.9. at 17.00 and Friday 11.9. at 13.00.
- WHO SAID PASILA IS A GRAY CONCRETE JUNGLE? We will visit the new railway station, spot some of Helsinki main landmarks and see urban art. Monday 31.8. at 17.00, Friday 4.9. at 14.00, Wednesday 9.9. at 17.00, Friday 11.9. at 14.00.
- LENIN, REVOLUTION AND FINLAND. Walking tour through Kruunuhaka to Hakaniemi introduces you to Lenin's hiding places, his Finnish helpers and events they set in motion. Saturday 5.9. at 14.00.
- ELLEN THESLEFF'S HELSINKI. The walking tour introduces us to the life of artist Ellen Thesleff and her neighbourhood around Bulevardi and Esplanadi. Monday 7.9. at 18.00.